Sunday, September 23, 2007

Power-nerding, daydreams, and poetry...

Sometimes I power-nerd out, get lost in daydreaming about otherwordly types of things, and find that the only way to express myself is through the flow of poetry. Sooo...

Since Last Night
*************
I haven’t walked the stars since last night.
Right now I'm languishing in my own creation
Just reaching out to feel some sky.
Place myself in my place
You find and seek me
Right here in the middle of somewhere
Where everything has yet to be named.
Then I may wander
To the center of that dimension
Newly free of pretensions
In that pretty landscape of synchronicity and invention
Atmospheric apparition
languid starry-eyed vision.

4 comments:

HOLMES said...

You know, you are REALLY good at writing poetry. Some people do it and it's all Hallmark card-ish, all puppies and windmills and angel tears. Yours is actually pretty badass. You really know how to combine words and make English sound cool.

journeyinfinite said...

:-D :-D :-D Thank you!!!
Quite frankly, being called a badass poet is one of the most excellent compliments EVER!
However, now you have planted the seed in my mind to actually try and write a poem about puppies, windmills, and angel tears...alas, methinks I smell a tragedy... ;-)

HOLMES said...

I'll raise the ante:

Incorporate satan's tears and Tinkerbell's light going out and we're in business.

Then we can illustrate it!!!

LOL!

journeyinfinite said...

Hahahahaha...hardcore epic tragedy x-treme ultra-premium 2.0 then :-D