Saturday, May 03, 2008

Pickle Sickles Pickle Juice Popsicles...

The thought of consuming frozen pickle juice as a lighthearted snack takes me to a cold, dark abyss where laughter doesn't exist, and the silence is so loud, it screams.
However, I'll let you decide if you have the prowess to devour the icy assault of Pickle Sickles:

1.) Would you drink brine?
2.) Would you consume something normally thrown away?
3.) Did you notice that it has the word "Sick" built into its name?

P.S. By the way -- no offense to pickles. I still love them. However, I think they would be embarrassed if they knew about this post-modern exploitation ;-)

5 comments:

Kelli Nørgaard said...

Ok I will always remember those summers at church camp where the "snack shack" sold PICKLE JUICE SNOW CONES! Designed to quench your thirst??? I think not...
but yes, I succumbed to the peer pressure and partook along with everyone else....

Chiv said...

Would pickles be embarrassed? Or would they consider it an homage?

journeyinfinite said...

Hehe Frau Norgaared... between the pickle juice snowcones and Fla-Vor Ice incidents...you had some ice-tastic childhood summers!

51...you are right, maybe "post modern exploitation" is too harsh. Maybe it truly is defined as an "industrialized exercise in marinaded efficiency" type o' tribute!

Cheryl said...

Ooooh, do they have any olive juice flavored ones. I don't like pickle juice, but I love spanish olive juice.

journeyinfinite said...

I don't know if they have olive ones...I'll keep an eye out for 'em!