Wednesday, December 26, 2007

New Year's Resolutions Time...

Here are some goodies from The Onion!!!

The Onion

New Year's Resolutions

Every year, Americans celebrate the New Year by resolving to change some aspect of their lives. What is your New Year's resolution?



As for my resolutions...hmmm...speak French better, definitely. I have so many bi-lingual friends, my "traveler's French" is starting to make me feel like a completely lazy shiz. Oh yeah...remember to turn on my IM more as well as return my text messages in a more timely matter...those pretty much fall between "I hate typing" and lazy shiz, again.

However, I do love you all, and there are many things of which I am not a lazy shiz...check out the freakish genius of this band I love -- The Dilettantes -- in my updated vid :-D

4 comments:

Chiv said...

Guy from the Dilettantes beard is fantastic. He could hide small woodland creatures in that beast.

I haven't made any resolutions yet. Have I already reached perfection? Don't answer please.

Chiv said...

that dude has got some tamborine skills too.

HOLMES said...

My New Year's Resolution is always "cuss more".

I usually manage to keep that one.

This year I'm going to add "attend more meetings".

journeyinfinite said...

Holmesie -- A combination of "cuss more at more meetings" would be simply smashing ;-)