Wednesday, January 30, 2008



Magnificent snap of a lightening storm taken by Olivier Vandeginste -- I doff my cap to you, sir ...

I am a sunny day frolicker. I love the scent of a warm breeze and sometimes the warmth of the sun on my skin gives me goosebumps because it feels so nice.

But sometimes nothing can touch a spectacular storm. I love the way rain sounds in the trees; and the way it intensifies the smell of the earth and plants and everything shimmers with the sheen of being alive, grabbing at wind.

4 comments:

Chiv said...

Rainy days somehow make me write prolifically.

Chiv said...

Those windmills look like they're saying "Oh *^%$!" *hands in air*

journeyinfinite said...

*giggle*

HOLMES said...

I like storms because they wash the dust off the trees. The leaves look so much more brilliant and vivid after they've had a good bath.