Tuesday, May 29, 2007

I'm travel-sized...

At 5'2", I'm quite travel-sized. I sometimes get goofed on about it which is cool because as a travel-sized human, I can pull off some sweet moves...

Turning on a dime -- I like zigzagging when I run-- makes me difficult to catch when I've done something annoying.

Tougher to knock over -- The lower center of gravity deal makes it harder to tip me. OKAY, NOT IMPOSSIBLE -- so don't try to slam into me from behind, please :-)

Quick-n-easy curl up factor* -- After a typical day of mayhem, sometimes it's nice to find a little spot to curl up in and take a breather.

*Also handy if prudent or desirable to camouflage oneself.

2 comments:

Chiv said...

I've seen you tip YOURSELF over while spazzing out and jumping around. No lower center of gravity at all in that scene :o

journeyinfinite said...

51,
I'm gonna file that one under "optical illusion" post-it noted with --"Thou cannot knowest what thou cannot comprehendest." :-P