Thursday, April 10, 2008


Gusto

Randy Pausch's "Last Lecture" reminded me about how important one's internal dialog is -- and how it it affects every cell in the body. On some level, how you think affects your ability to thrive. Because of the thoughts he has shared, I am inspired to think about what it is I want out of my time on this planet.

I want to live a wonderfully happy, extremely healthy, very long life. I want to thoroughly enjoy this amazing and wonderful gift of life and do as much as I can do for as long as possible. I want to bring positivity to others. I want to continuously learn, create, laugh, be blissed-out, contribute and celebrate life with my family and friends. I want to always be open-minded and non-prejudiced.


Finally -- I never want to become set in my ways -- I hope for the eternal feeling that I am one with an ever-expanding universe.

4 comments:

Chiv said...

i understand your screen name now.

Chiv said...

I researched Pausch & that lecture in its entirety was published into a book.

HOLMES said...

Funny you mentioned him. Ever since he was on Oprah, I've read his blog every day and that is the page I was on before I clicked over here.

journeyinfinite said...

Kismet!