Monday, April 07, 2008

I am still contemplating if Ice Cucumber Pepsi is a good, bad, or indifferent sort of peculiarity.

It's an odd concept for sure, but not necessarily a gross one. Cucumber flavor isn't gross at all, it just sort of brings about ambivalence. Watery indistinguishableness. Slightly saline mediocrity.

Alas,
what exactly is in this bottle of effervescent ennui? Cucumbers? Soylent green?

This Ice Cucumber Pepsi is only available (for now) in Japan; and for all I know -- cold, salty, bubble water is delightfully refreshing in an "I like to drink ocean" sort of way.



5 comments:

Chiv said...

This sounds like it would taste like carbonated sweat. :p

HOLMES said...

I'm intrigued. At a spa once they served ice water with cucumber slices and I loved that... so this concoction might be alright.

Better than Diet Chocolate Covered Cherry Dr. Pepper, which I am pretty sure exists. Blargh.

Chiv said...

Nothing beats Jones Ham Soda on the blargh table of elements.

journeyinfinite said...

Ha! Chiv, we are SO going to create the blargh table of elements!

MoMo 2.0 said...

I am going to wash with my cucumber body wash from Bath and Body prior to drinking one of these so I get the full body experience!