Monday, March 19, 2007

Can't see it, but know it's there...

I've had days where gravity hated me and technology was not my friend.

You know, it's like, I don't normally walk into walls while dropping my iPod. If I decide to go near a computer on these rather special days, it's all...sluggish...s-l-u-g-g-i-s-h...and then...BLUE SCREEN OF DOOM!!! That's offensive. I shouldn't try to use a printer on days like this, either. A paper jam is a bit of a benign way to describe it. It's more like the printer was doing oragami without actually having hands. And I dare not speak of the copier.

It's necessary to just sit somewhere placidly and stay off the cellphone. Simply wait for the electromagnetic force of unmitigated evil to lose interest and move on to another victim...


2 comments:

T h e C o o l e s t said...

Oh my goodness. I was laughing for a minute after reading that. I guess I have those days sometimes, but not frequently. Perhaps it's because I don't use the school computers?

Those school computers are seriously a bad omen. Every time I've used one and it took more than a minute to log on, I've had a bad day.

journeyinfinite said...

:-D