Thursday, March 22, 2007

Shiny, happy, people...

I have noticed that whenever I have one group of my friends meet another group of my friends, they like each other. A lot. That's cool.

I'm thinking that I'm drawn to some common qualities in people. The people may have varied interests and lifestyles, but I am noticing a trend here.

My friends all tend to have these qualities:

Intelligence - My friends and I love to challenge each other and bring new ideas and ways to look at things to the table. We talk A LOT. Agree a lot...not so much... but everyone I hang out with talks a REAL lot. Of course, they may be trying to get a word in edgewise to each other and me :-)

Sense of humor - Dynamic, maybe even dry, the sense of humor simply MUST appreciate absurdity! Life has absolutely too many bizarre juxtapositions to ignore. I know my friends don't take themselves TOO seriously...we all have the ability to laugh at ourselves. Actually, we are simply too goofy of a group not to. :-D

Good hearts - It may take me some time to trust, but I do trust anyone I call my friend. We may bust on each other but we always have each others' backs.

2 comments:

Chiv said...

Bust on each other? never! :p

journeyinfinite said...

:-P