Saturday, February 09, 2008

I've been having a crazyass-busy work week--tension so thick, you can cut it with a spork ;-)

So yesterday, when my friend goes, "I feel like I am in downtown crazy, and the busses have stopped running." -- I totally knew what she was talking about.

I am coming down from all the crazy today, but still feeling rather cheeky; so I am going to mess with some old-school adages.

I dedicate these words of weird to all who had a crazyass week --

"Wow...look who woke up on the wrong side of crazy this morning."

"People in glass houses shouldn't throw crazy."

"If a crazy falls in the forest, and no one is around, does it still make a sound?" :-O

9 comments:

Chiv said...

a rolling crazy gathers no moss

HOLMES said...

Sticks and stones can break my bones, but crazy can never hurt me.

Early bird gets the crazy.

Crazy by little does the trick.

It's always crazy before the dawn.

MoMo 2.0 said...

You can get crazy in the same pants you got mad in!

Now I lay me down to sleep.....I pray the crazy, my soul to keep....

Chiv said...

Nobody puts crazy in a corner!

Chiv said...

TONIGHT, WE CRAZY IN HELL!!!! *snarl and/or grunt*

Chiv said...

"Crazy moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it."

- Appropriated from Ferris Bueller

journeyinfinite said...

Hahahaha...well played, all!

HOLMES said...

Life is like a box of crazy. You never know what you're gonna get.

YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE CRAZY!

Play it, Crazy.

Chiv said...

Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my crazy. Prepare to die.