Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Everyone (I'd imagine, by now) is leery of those voting machines...

My voting sticker actually said "My Vote Counted!"

Alas, I got a little teary-eyed, as I stuck that voting sticker to my heart and cried out, "Cool beans, voting sticker, your reassurance has finally gotten me over the pesky, nagging, concern of disillusionment and voter fraud...voting sticker -- you complete me!" Or something like that. I don't quite remember -- I was so in the moment...

So, YAY, The Onion stepped up, and spat out some scathing satire ...


Diebold Accidentally Leaks Results Of 2008 Election Early

5 comments:

Chiv said...

I am making a "I voted (I think)" sticker again this year

Chiv said...

I'm making a "Stop it, Ralph Nader" sticker again this year.

journeyinfinite said...

Voter Sticker-amics

"My Shadowy Overlord's Vote Counted!"

"My Shrouded Puppet Master Voted!"

hehe :-P

Chiv said...

Ralph Nader is great .....at being a consumer's rights advocate. Why he wants to divide up democrats again I don't know.

MoMo 2.0 said...

I am already pumped up and ready to vote in November from Denmark!! The ultimate in absentee voting...