Wednesday, February 06, 2008


The disco-iest desk that ever disco-ed... OR... I think I have inadvertently stumbled upon an allegory for life...

Okay -- in my room at work we recently had a desk die a tragic slo-mo collapse -- no one was hurt (except the desk). Another desk is so warped that it wobbles big time. I've put in requests for replacement desks to no avail. There are no spare desks around the building, either. So I am already short a desk, and no one wants to sit in the wobbly desk because it's so freakin' annoying.


THEN I named the wobbly desk the "Disco Desk" and anyone who sits in can raise their hands in the air, make techno sounds, and wobble around. Now EVERYONE wants to sit in the Disco Desk, yet it hasn't become too much of a distraction b/c after a good 15 seconds of disco-ing, most of the perpetrators are played out.


I tried it myself and it was quite spectacular.

3 comments:

Chiv said...

Anyone pop,lock,and drop it yet? ;)

Chiv said...

I'd be leanin' like a cholo - elbows up, side to side.....

journeyinfinite said...

Ya big crazies :-P